Monday, July 28, 2008

Park City

So a few weeks ago we went and stayed up in Park City with Brandon's family. They have a time share up there. It was really nice to just get far enough away from Ogden to have it feel like a vacation. While we were up there we went up to the Olympic Park and played. I haven't been back here since the olympics to watch the ski jumping. Kind of fun!
Brandon is so hard core! Love the snow suit!

Bobsled anyone? They really let people go down the bobsled course in a little tobagan. Crazy!


This is a view from the top of the ski jumps. The skiers climb out onto these bars before the go down. Then they put their skis into those white tracks and go. I don't know who can do this.


Kind of a bad shot, but I still like it.


We took a ride down the zip line. If you look closely you can see Brandon's mom and sister coming down.

No comments: