Friday, February 13, 2009

I forgot how much I love this...


I have been going to spin classes for about 6 months now. It is one of the best work outs! I love how I feel after I go. The hard part is getting up at 4:45 a.m. to get to the gym and get a bike! After Christmas I kind of fell off the deep end for a while and had a hard time getting back into the groove. But I finally got up and went on Thursday morning! I'm a little sore, but its good. I recommend going to one of these classes a few times to see how you like it. You'll get addicted!

3 comments:

JaMie said...

Oh I wish I could enjoy that. I was not bless with that DNA. MIss you:)

Crystal and Kyle said...

My volleyball team is a spin class after practice one day and I thought I was going to die. It was so hard. I could barely walk home after we were done and I think my calves shook for like 2 hours. What a work out; Good for you! and 4:45 takes some motivation.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE spin classes, I used to do them at BYU-I it was the best. They have them at LA Fitness and I NEED to go as soon as I have my baby. Thanks for inspiring me.