

FOR
So Brandon surprised me the other day. He got me my very own 4 wheeler! His friend Dain was willing to trade his 4 wheeler for a pair of skis...which we have an abundance of! I was totally shocked and still am. Now all I need to do is learn to ride it! Thanks honey! Can't wait to go play!
2 comments:
WOW!! From the last few post it looks like you guys are quite the outdoors people. DId you rent that huge rock crawler? I know we say this all of the time but we really do need to get together.
Oh and the other day I was cleaning out some boxes and I found your veil!!!!! I feel so bad!!!!!!! I didn't know I still had it. Now we have to get together really soon so I can clear my conscience :) Love ya
Hey girl! Brian's been doing the whole blog thing. I haven't ever done anything on it. One of these days, I'll actually get into it and start posting. I just look at other people's, but am way to lazy to do my own. It looks like you guys have been having so much fun! Ya know what would be even more fun...you coming out to the east coast so jamie, you, and I could all hang out again. We'll see ya then!
Post a Comment