Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Positive!!!


A few weeks ago Brandon and I found out that we are pregnant! We are so thrilled. We have been trying for a long time, so this is just such a blessing for us. We went to the doctor and had our first ultrasound and got to see and hear the heart beat. It is such an amazing experience! I still think about it and can't believe it. Right now I am only about 8 weeks along. So it's still pretty early, but I can't keep it a secret any longer!

7 comments:

Crystal and Kyle said...

Dayna!!!!!!!!!!! We are sooo excited for you. That is the best news ever. Being pregnant is such an amazing experience. Congratulations :)

Ivy said...

Congratulations! What great news!

Abby said...

Congratulations Dayna!!!! Being a mom is so special enjoy the next few months!!!

Ryan and Hetz said...

Yeah! That is so exciting. I'm jealous!

JaMie said...

Whoot, Whoot! We are so happy for you!

Kali Leenstra said...

So excited for you guys! It is always such a blessing to have opportunity to bring a new spirit into this world.

koleandhisgirls said...

You are going to be an awesome mom! I can't wait to see the little angel!Love you!