Monday, November 2, 2009

Here's the Verdict!


We found out last week that we are going to be having a girl! It was quite a shock because we had been told by our doctor weeks before that it looked like a boy. So sorry to those I told a little too early! We are so excited though! I can't wait to start shopping for girly stuff!

7 comments:

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Congrats guys!

Ben and Michelle said...

Eww I can't wait to buy you girly stuff too!!! Girls are so fun

Ryan and Hetz said...

Oh my goodness! Yeah! Okay, now when should we do the shower? Can I really do it for you? I think it would be way fun. Just let me know when you would like me to do it. My e-mail is heatherjones3@weber.edu

Crystal and Kyle said...

Haha, I was totally shocked when I read this post. How funny! Congrats. Now for names, have any? I totally want to come to a baby shower if you have one!

koleandhisgirls said...

Girls are so much fun!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Kali Leenstra said...

How exciting! It's so nice to have a girl first because they are such great helpers when they get older. Congrats

Mike and April Oaks said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!You should check out some baby names that Kylie came up with on Jamie's blog for ideas. I think a couple were: Norlabiff and
Jury Spotlight :0) Little girls are too funny