Thursday, April 8, 2010

She's Here!!!

Our precious baby girl Hailey Jo Swaner is here! She was born March 28th, 2010. She weighed 8lbs. 6 oz.and was 20.5 in. long. She is a strong healthy baby and just as sweet as can be!


We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, good tempered little baby. I can't believe the love and the bond that we have for her already. Being a parent is an amazing experience. But also a lot of work! But we are learning everyday how to be better parents for this special little spirit. Here are a few highlights from her first couple of days. I can't believe how much she changes everyday!



We love you Hailey!

10 comments:

Michelle Montgomery said...

She is a cutie! Congratulations!

Michelle Michel said...

She is adorable! Congratulations...and I love the name hailey...it's so precous!

EJ said...

holy crap. this post almost made me cry. tears of joy of course. i am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see the little gal! what a great reminder of the love of god!

Mike and April Oaks said...

Love the pictures! She's beautiful :0) Congratulations!

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! We are so happy for you guys!

life with the swaner family said...

i'm so happy to see more pictures of our cutie. love you guys. kathy :)

Crystal and Kyle said...

Yeah! I heard you had her so I've been checking for pictures every day. We would love to come visit when things settle down. I know that will probably be awhile. We are so happy for you guys. She's a doll. WE think she looks like you Dayna :)

The Weist Family said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

~Misty

koleandhisgirls said...

Dayna!!!! She is an absolute doll!!!!!!!!!! What a precious little girl!!!!! Congrats Hun! Great job! Love you take care!

JaMie said...

She REALLY is SO super beautiful!! We love you and are so happy everything went well!