4 months means more shots! Hailey was a trooper though. Just a little cry with each poke. I overheard the nurse as she was walking out say, "Best 4 month shots ever!" She is quite the chatter box lately. And she learned to roll over! She has started to get a little stubborn over car rides. But she is just the best baby ever!
7/29/10
Length: 25 1/2 in. -- 85th Percentile
Weight: 14.7 lbs. -- 70th Percentile
Head Circumference: 41.2 cm --55th Percentile

5 comments:
ooohhhh I love that cute little face!
I am so glad that you were able to get to your pictures and do some catching up. I love all the pics. and that baby of yours is sooo cute:) I think her grandma is a little predijuced.
she is adorable :)
Oh My Dayna she is so presh!
She is so stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment