Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we were in California! Brandon and I drove down with Hailey and she did really well. Thursday morning the fam ran the Turkey Trot in Dana Point. We had shirts made with our own unique names. pics not taken on my camera :( Then we headed down to San Diego for Dinner with the grandparents. Andrea, Brandon and I braved the black Friday crowds for the first time. We went to walmart at 11:00 pm for the midnight specials. Then off to Target and lastly the mall. We got home around 5:30 am. Crazy! But we had a good time. 



We had family pics taken while we were there and we just played and had fun. We took Hailey and Lucas to Knott's "Merry" Farm for the first time. Always a good time when we are down there!






And the pink flamingo...




1 comment:

life with the swaner family said...

OH HOW I LOVE THE PHOTOS. I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO HAVE SOME GRANDMA TIME. YOU MIGHT BE SKIING MORE THAN YOU THINK:) I LOVE THE LITTLE JEANS. SO CUTE!