Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stole the Show!

Last weekend Brandon and I headed up to Snowbasin for the Dew Tour. They have a massive half pipe that is a lot of fun to watch. It's really weird to think that last year at this time I was 8 months pregnant and we went up to the Dew Tour. I had a hard time tromping through the snow and I just remember telling Brandon that I needed to sit down every 10 min. b/c my back hurt! It was a much different story this year. We took Hailey in the backpack and had a great time. We hiked up to the top of the half pipe, which actually was quite a good little workout. Hailey was the center of attention. Everywhere we went people were stopping and pointing her out. While hiking up the half pipe at one point a group of teenage boys stopped and admired her. One of them said "Look how 'sweet' that is. I can't wait to have kids." Ha! Made me giggle a little bit. The weather was spectacular! Hailey was a trooper and definitely stole the show!

 Relaxing at the top of the half pipe

 Can you see the skier?

 Packing it with Daddy



First chair lift ride! Dad couldn't be more proud :)

2 comments:

Crystal and Kyle said...

oh my gosh i would be freaking out if my baby was on a ski lift. Were you nervous at all? I think I would just have these visions of them falling the whole time. You are a brave woman

life with the swaner family said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES. I THINK IT IS GREAT SHE HAS HAD HER FIRST RIDE ON A CHAIR LIFT. IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING! NO DOUBT SHE STOLE THE SHOW, SHE IS SO CUTE. WE LOVE YOU GUYS