While we we down in CA, Hailey slept on a twin trundle bed in Lucas' room. She loved it and did great. She didn't try to get out of bed or anything. So when we got home we decided to convert her bed to a toddler bed. She has done great with it. She loves being able to climb up on her bed by herself. Another big milestone for her.
I also decided it was about time to try and get rid of the binky.I was really nervous about this, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I cut the tips off her only two binkies. She tried them out and didn't like them b/c they were broken. We told her it was ok, and that she didn't need them b/s she was a big girl. She agreed. We haven't had any questions about them since. But she has had issued falling asleep without them. There were a few rough nights, and longs day (b/c she won't nap now). But getting better as the nights go on. Such a big girl now!
No comments:
Post a Comment