Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hailey Disneyland Birthday Visit

So I wanted to take Hailey to Disneyland on her birthday, but it's blocked out on our passes, so we had to go a week early. I surprised her that morning with an early birthday present...a Cinderella Dress! She got dressed up and her auntie gave her some princess hair and we were off for a fun filled princess day at Disneyland. Also, with some birthday money $$$ from a friend, we bought her her first signature book and pen.




  Her most favorite princess of all time...Cinderella! She is so excited to meet the characters, but gets so shy when actually in front of them. 


 Daddy met up with us in the afternoon for some fun.


We were so happy to have Auntie join us for her special princess day!

We met lots of princesses today and had so much fun! But when we got home this little princess crashed! I told her to go upstairs and I would be there in a minute. She couldn't even make it up. Dead asleep on the stairs!

No comments: