Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I can't believe that it has been 3 years since we have been married. Time has really flown by. Brandon made reservations for us at the Roof Restaurant in Salt Lake. It was such nice evening.




Our view...

Brandon totally surprised me with a new ipod touch! My old nano wasn't cutting it. It's so cool! I love it!

Thank you Brandon for 3 wonderful years. I love you so much. You are the best husband!

6 comments:

shannon davis said...

Happy Anniversary you two... I always forget that yours is so close to mine. Dayn you look beautiful in that picture. what a view too! miss you. looks like your having a blast. Luke is so big now. I love when family visits. nothing better. love you

Abby said...

Happy Anniversary....what a fun way to celebrate. I have always wanted to go there!! jeff said he tried to us when we got engaged...maybe we will go someday.
Anyway the blog website i use is leeloublogs.blogspot.com

Abby said...

Happy Anniversary....what a fun way to celebrate. I have always wanted to go there!! jeff said he tried to us when we got engaged...maybe we will go someday.
Anyway the blog website i use is leeloublogs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, found your blog via Shannon's! Happy late anniversary! All my love and best wishes for another fab year!

Heidi B. said...

Congrats on 3 years!!! Time really does fly! Sounds like Brandon hit the spot with a great evening! I have an I-pod touch as well, I love it!, Now if only I could get the i phone!

Heidi B. said...

Congrats on 3 years!!! Time really does fly! Sounds like Brandon hit the spot with a great evening! I have an I-pod touch as well, I love it!, Now if only I could get the i phone!