Right after my parents were here, Andrea and Luke came to visit us for a few days. I miss these two so much. Luke is getting so big and of course is the cutest kid out there! He just barely started walking a little while he was here. And the best we could do with getting him to say my name was "Nayna". Unfortunately I don't have very many picts from their trip.
Playing at the mall...yeah he is still in his pj's. We made him go run some errands early one morning. Oh well.

Andrea and I took Luke to the zoo fot the first time while they were here. We ventured down to Hogle Zoo. Luke was very interested in all the animals. But he likes the bears beacaus he knows what they say!
2 comments:
he is such a cutey.
Hot mom and son!
Post a Comment