Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day minus the rain! It just poured all day long. Oh well. Hailey and I got up and made breakfast for Brandon so he could sleep in. The night before I also made a fruit boquet for Brandon. He has always told me that he wanted one. It was really fun to make and even more fun to eat! Here are a few pictures as requested by some...


 Consisted of Pineapple, strawberries, Chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate dipped marshmallows, grapes and caramel apple slices. Yum!

 Daddy's little girl

4 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Ahhh it turned out so good! That looks yummy. Happy fathers day Brandon

life with the swaner family said...

Dayna,
that is so cute. I am putting in my request :) Way to go that turned out great. Glad you had a great day.

Mike and April Oaks said...

Your bouquet is awesome!!! I bet he loved it! What a good idea!

Crystal and Kyle said...

That fruit boquet looks awesome!! I'm totally impressed with the pineapple cut out. It looks delicious too.