Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weekend Fun!

So this past weekend Jeff and Kathy came down for their Anniversary/Kathy's Birthday. We met up with them and Ben and Michelle in Salt Lake at This is the Place Heritage Park. I haven't been there since I was a little girl and  neither had anyone else. It was fun to walk around but it was Hot!!! Later we went up to Deer Valley where Jeff and Kathy were staying to go swimming and have dinner. It was a nice little weekend with the fam!


 Touching the goat's nose. She's obsessed with animal's noses!

 The pony's nose

Attempting the pony ride. She lasted like one more second and wanted off.

 In school....

Brandon in trouble for not doing his homework!



Train ride.

1 comment:

Mike and April Oaks said...

I can't believe I live in Utah and still haven't been there! Looks like fun :)