So lately I haven't been sleeping well. I guess pregnancy will do that to you. I'm 32 weeks along and feeling larger everyday! I wake up in the middle of the night because my back hurts, I'm uncomfortable, I have to go to the bathroom, or I have heartburn. Then it's impossible to get comfortable and fall back asleep... especially when your husband is snoring! Love you honey, but it's hard. Anyway it leaves me feeling like I am dragging at work all day. I just wish someone would implement nap time at work.
2 comments:
Oh Dayna I am so sorry...I have no idea what that is like, and I am kinda ok with that! I can't believe that your little baby counter says you only have 60 days left. That is ONLY 2 MONTHS!!! I can't wait:)
I cannot believe that you're that far along! I haven't talked to you since right after you got prego. We really need to catch up girl. Sorry you're so miserable. I can't even imagine having to work full-time when you're that far along. Love ya!
Post a Comment