This year we got a chance to go to the Rose parade on New Year's Day. In the 14 years that my family has live in CA, we have never been. My dad just happens to know someone who goes every year and gets awesome seats. She hooked us up this year! Kind of a fun way to celebrate the new year!
My aunt Lisa and cousin Leah. These two peaches were out visiting from New Canaan, CT. So fun to have them here!
Just love my parents!
So the big thing there is silly string??? We had some fun playing with Luke though!
The streets are just lined with people for who knows how long.
Here's a few of the floats...
The Rose Bowl.
The snowboarding dogs! So dang cute. I wish I could have seen more of them.
Angel Pride. The float did say "The Anaheim Angels."
My Uncle had his office right on the parade route and I remember going there as a youngster! Fun memories! Can't wait to see you at some point now that we are in Utah...
2 comments:
Just found your blog! Yeah!
My Uncle had his office right on the parade route and I remember going there as a youngster! Fun memories! Can't wait to see you at some point now that we are in Utah...
Post a Comment