Christmas 2009 with the Leslie's! We had a lot of fun this year. Unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures so here's what I've got...
Cute Mom!
Luke with his new Dinosaur Christmas morning. It's actually pretty cool!
Can't get enough of this face!
The Granddad
Mom and her Mom
Little Lisa Mouse. She was so sleepy.
Sisters
Love these two!
Dad and his new Chargers Jersey. Had to sport it for the game!
Thank heavens for DVD players! We did a lot of driving back and forth to San Diego. This little guy would not have lasted without it. Sporting uncle Brandon's Skull Candy headphones!
Totally random, but while we were down there we went to Huntington and had Ruby's on the pier. Miss those shakes!
My family did also throw me a co-ed Baby Shower. It was a blast. We had a lot of family in town this year for Christmas so everyone got together for the big event. I wish I had some pictures. I'll try to post some later maybe!
1 comment:
looks like a fun x-mas! Luke is a little darling!
Post a Comment