Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful


This year for Thanksgiving we got together with Brandon's family and I was in charge of cooking the dinner. Yeah! I know! I freaked out a little bit when I found out myself. But I figured it was better than the alternative...dinner at Chuck-O-Rama. We had 7 of us total so not a huge crowd. Luckily Brandon's mom came over and helped me cook. I've never cooked a turkey before! All in all everything turned out really well. I'm thankful that it did and I'm thankful that it's over!

1 comment:

Crystal and Kyle said...

Wow! good job Dayna. Since I've been married I totally think about having to cook my own turkey for Thanksgiving and it terrifies me. I think I would be a nervous reck. I'm impressed. Are you guys going to be in Cali for Christmas? If not we should hang out over the break.