Recently my my BFF Allison passed away after a long battle with brain cancer. She was so strong and such an inspiration. I will miss her dearly. I will always love and cherish the time that we spent together. Love you Al.
Allison Graham Collet
February 11, 1983 - March 1, 2009
7 comments:
Oh my gosh Dana! I am so sorry. I can't imagine losing my best friend I've had growing up.
I am so sorry Dana, you put together a nice slide show, you can tell you two were the best of friends!
Dayn! I can't believe this. I am so sorry. She was your girl. I remember when you first moved to MV I felt like I knew her through you. I can't imagine. I love you hun
Dayna, this is your old roomy April Phillips (Well, Oaks now:0)) I am so sorry about your friend, she seems wonderful.
That was so sweet of you to put that together... I am so sorry! I can't even imagine
I am in West Jordan, email me at aprilkoaks@yahoo.com and we can talk :0)
I'm so sorry for your and Allison's family's loss. I remember her from your birthday parties growing up. I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose a best friend, let alone a daughter. My sympathy and condolences. I love you! ~Lisa (Leslie) Nault
Post a Comment