
Over Labor Day weekend Brandon and I decided to make a QUICK trip to CA to see the fam. It was loads of fun and we got no sleep but it was totally worth it! While we were there we had to make our traditional shopping trip to Oakley. They had some big event going on that day (I have no idea what.) But we were walking down one of the hallways to my dad's office and I heard this voice behind that sounded really familiar. I turned my head to take a quick peak and sure enough it was Gary Sinise. . . Forrest Gump, Apollo 13, The Green Mile, CSI:NY! I just kept walking and they kept following. Well they had set up a green room in a conference room in my dad's area! We went back to my dad's office for a bit and on our way out Gary was there to greet us and shook all of our hands and asked how we were doing. Such a nice guy. I was totally star struck and had no idea how to react. I think I said something really dumb. Oh and he is a small guy! Short and skinny. I never would have guessed.
2 comments:
Thats crazy! how cool to meet a celebrity.
Fun!! My favorite Oakley sunglasses just totally broke this weekend. I am sooo bummed. I haven't even had them a year. I told Kyle that I should've known better than to have something expensive when I have a child. :) How ya feelin?
Post a Comment