Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trip to California!

So Brandon came home one night and told me Jet Blue was running a special for $10 air fare! I immediately jumped online to see where this special included. It was my lucky day because there was SLC to LGB! We couldn't pass this great deal by. So Hailey and I jumped on a plane the next day and fly down to California for a week to visit Nana and Papa. Here's what we did while we were there:

First Trip to Disneyland!
 Hailey Did great! She slept off and on all day and was just peachy. My mom and dad came and met up with us in the evening. Hailey got to go on Winnie the Pooh, Haunted Mansion, and A Small World. The grandparents took the kids home and Andrea and I got to play a little!


Luke's 3rd Birthday
I can't believe Luke is 3! He wanted a pink eyeball cake...so Andrea did the best she could for him. He has a book with a pink eyeball cake in it and he was dead set on it. Darren and Emily and the kids came over for dinner and cake. I can't believe how big Lucy is. It's crazy to think that in a year Hailey will be as big as she is. 

Visited the Grandparents
Hailey got to see her Great Grandparents on the Clark side in San Diego for the first time. I am so glad that some of the family has gotten to meet her while she is little. Lisa was so cute with her! We also got to take a 4 generation shot. So special.


 Hung out with family...
Luke is so cute with Hailey. One morning my mom went in to Luke's room when he was waking up. He wanted Hailey to be in his crib with him! It was really cute. It is so fun to hang out with my family. Even though I've seen them a lot the last couple of months, it's still really hard to be away and to have to go home. Love you guys!

No comments: