Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Look Who's One!

On Monday March 28th Hailey turned one! I still can't believe it has been a year. I seriously feel like I just brought her home from the hospital for the first time. She is just the best thing that has ever happen to our family. We have learned so much from her and just love her to pieces!

We wanted to throw her a little party....so on Saturday the 26th we had friends and family over for cake, ice cream and fun! Hailey had fun playing with the neighbor kids, opening a few presents and eating cake!

Dressed and ready to party!

Playing!

Some of the crowd

Opening Presents


We got Hailey her own giant cupcake. Here is before...

Having a good time...

 ... and done.

Yum!

Opening presents with Mommy & Daddy!

3 comments:

life with the swaner family said...

SO.. I WANT TO SEE WHAT SHE GOT! LOOKS LIKE FUN.

Mike and April Oaks said...

So cute! Love the before and after pics of the giant cupcake eating :0)

The Weist Family said...

I just cracked up at the after cupcake shot. That one goes in the baby book for sure! So cute!