Well as mentioned in my previous post, the Winter Dew Tour was at Snow Basin this year. We went up on Saturday to check out the fun events and to see some amazing skiers and snowboarders. There was a half pipe and a slope style contest...which basically means these guys do a bunch of crazy flips and jumps and whatnot. Brandon was very patient with his pregnant wife who was the biggest slow poke climbing around in the snow. All I wanted to do all day was sit down! Men's Half-Pipe Finals
i'm glad you posted pics of this thing. I was unable to go :( but i heard it was fun. and i, along with heather, love the facial hair! oh my word, you guys are going to be parentals real soon. i'm so excited for ya'll!
2 comments:
I'm liking Brandon's facial hair! He looks good with it. How come we didn't see you up there? Bummer, we could have hung out!
i'm glad you posted pics of this thing. I was unable to go :( but i heard it was fun. and i, along with heather, love the facial hair! oh my word, you guys are going to be parentals real soon. i'm so excited for ya'll!
Post a Comment